How can Migraine Coach be improved?

Add Prophylactic med log feature

I take topimax daily. Trying to hone in on the right dose and figure out how to fix my migraines. Why is Topamax not listed under the medication section, it's a very common treatment? Is it because it's a prophylactic treatment and set a rescue treatment? And if so, can you integrate a prophylactic section into the app?

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminWelltodo Support (Support, Welltodo) responded  · 

Hi Anon – you can add any med you would like with a timestamp at any time by clicking the green plus button > Log Therapy Medication > Add Another Default Therapy Medication!

If it is within a Migraine duration, it will automatically be attached to that migraine.

I’m going to close this post. If you have any further questions regarding this recommendation reach out to us at support@welltodo.com and we’ll get you taken care of!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminWelltodo Support (Support, Welltodo) commented  · 

Hi Anon - you can add any med you would like with a timestamp at any time by clicking the green plus button > Log Therapy Medication > Add Another Default Therapy Medication!

If it is within a Migraine duration, it will automatically be attached to that migraine.

I'm going to close this post. If you have any further questions regarding this recommendation reach out to us at support@welltodo.com and we'll get you taken care of!

Feedback and Knowledge Base