How can Migraine Coach be improved?

Allow for multiple challenges to be active simultaneously.

I am so sick of your "challenges" that can handle one data point at a time. Give me a break, it's data, you can have multiple challenges. I need to be able to track multiple challenges to get more data to work with. You are holding us back on getting the data we need to better manage our migraines. Is that too much to ask? We are paying a decent price, we should be getting more powerful features. Thanks!

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminWelltodo Support (Support, Welltodo) responded  · 

We really, really wish this was possible. But it’s just not statistically.

Because challenges identify if and how well managing different triggers and lifestyle changes works for you. It’s important to track them and measure them individually or we can’t actually identify reliably one from another. The combination of taking the daily check-in, taking a baseline challenge, and then testing each potential trigger/lifestyle change is a unique combination/balance that allows us to generate the insights and migraine risk for you.

As you know, as you complete challenges you will receive insights related to the challenge effectiveness on your Migraine in the Insights section.

Once the challenge is complete, Migraine Coach will adjust your Migraine Risk and alert you in real time with personalized interventions that likely will reduce your migraine risk based on challenge findings.

Insights and findings from previously completed challenges become better with every Preventive Challenge you complete.

In your corner,

Chris

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service