How can Migraine Coach be improved?

App keeps crashing

App keeps crashing when I try to enter migraine information. It only happens when I go to log the actions, symptoms and treatments. Or if I take too long to enter any info, and none of the info I've logged is saved. Help!

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RheaRhea shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Welltodo SupportAdminWelltodo Support (Support, Welltodo) responded  · 

Hi Rhea et al. Not sure if you’ve reached out to us st Support@Welltodo.com, but we’ve solved many of the crashing issues we’ve faced in the past.

First steps: Reach out to us through the Migraine Coach app by going to Settings > Get Help > “Send Us A Message” This allows us to see your specific build and app version information so we can track down the bug and get a patch/fix released quickly.

Then, make sure your app is updated to the latest version on the phone. If it is, please let us know that the update solved your issue so that we know the issue was one already solved in a earlier version.

Thanks for participating in the embetterment of Migraine Coach. We’re doing our best to make Migraine Coach the best app for migraine sufferers available.

In your corner,

Chris

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Welltodo SupportAdminWelltodo Support (Support, Welltodo) commented  · 

Hi Rhea et al. Not sure if you've reached out to us st Support@Welltodo.com, but we've solved many of the crashing issues we've faced in the past.

First steps: Reach out to us through the Migraine Coach app by going to Settings > Get Help > "Send Us A Message" This allows us to see your specific build and app version information so we can track down the bug and get a patch/fix released quickly.

Then, make sure your app is updated to the latest version on the phone. If it is, please let us know that the update solved your issue so that we know the issue was one already solved in a earlier version.

Thanks for participating in the embetterment of Migraine Coach. We're doing our best to make Migraine Coach the best app for migraine sufferers available.

Feedback and Knowledge Base