How can Migraine Coach be improved?

App crashes every time I use it. Very frustrating.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminWelltodo Support (Support, Welltodo) responded  · 

We changed the way that information is organized and displayed with our app updates. Because of how Apple handles application view states; some cached information mismatches is causing freezing issues after you updated Migraine Coach.

To fix this issue:

1. Make sure you have added a email address to your profile by going into Migraine Coach Settings > Edit Profile.
    2. Delete Migraine Coach from your phone. (All your information is backed up in the cloud)
    3. Reinstall Migraine Coach from the app store
    4. Sign-in to Migraine Coach and grant app permissions.

That’s it!

If you have further issues, contact us via the “Send us a message” button located in Migraine Coach Settings > Get Help or send us an email at Support@welltodo.com and we’ll get back to you asap.

Also, in the future if you have issues. Shoot us a message via the above options and we can provide better support for you.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Did this fix work for anyone?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm in the same boat as the original commenter. I followed the advice but was unable to log back in. I'm praying that my data is truly saved otherwise I would have lost 5 months worth of data.

I was having great results with this application until this happened and hope that it can be resolved soon so I can continue to gather information about my migraines.

• AdminWelltodo Support (Support, Welltodo) commented  · 

We changed the way that information is organized and displayed with our app updates. Because of how Apple handles application view states; some cached information mismatches is causing freezing issues after you updated Migraine Coach.

To fix this issue:

1. Make sure you have added a email address to your profile by going into Migraine Coach Settings > Edit Profile.
        2. Delete Migraine Coach from your phone. (All your information is backed up in the cloud)
        3. Reinstall Migraine Coach from the app store
        4. Sign-in to Migraine Coach and grant app permissions.

That's it!

If you have further issues, contact us via the "Send us a message" button located in Migraine Coach Settings > Get Help or send us an email at Support@welltodo.com and we'll get back to you asap.

Also, in the future if you have issues. Shoot us a message via the above options and we can provide better support for you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base