How can Migraine Coach be improved?

A category for regular headaches that can be monitored to see if they form into a migraine

A tool for monitoring a regular headache that normal meds don't cure and turn into migraines. For instance I'll have a headache at night, take something and go to bed. I'll wake up around 3 am with a migraine and would like to see would could have possibly trigger that the day before

130 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ashley shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminWelltodo Support (Support, Welltodo) responded  · 

Hi all,

We’ve been speaking with many different users about this request and have found that the best way to address this request and to achieve what you are trying to achieve in this suggestion by using the “Custom Action” functionality.

I have added a "Adding custom “Actions” to your default list" to the Migraine Coach FAQ here: https://welltodo.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1187335

As always, let us know if you have other ideas / suggestions / features. We rely on feedback from users like you to keep improving Migraine Coach!

In your corner,

Chris

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kay commented  · 

This would also be useful in tracking headaches vs migraines (currently no way to do this that I can see), as I do get both types fairly frequently.

• Ap commented  · 

This is a brilliant idea!!! I love it!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base