How can Migraine Coach be improved?

Analyze New Meds Like a "Challenge"

Since new meds can take a while to work and sometimes it's hard to tell whether they are making a different or not. It would be great if we could put in starting a new medication and the program could analyze the data after a set number of weeks just like it does after a challenge. For example, "since starting X medication, your migraines have been 30% shorter"

This would make a big difference for me since I have tried several medications and never know if they are helping enough to continue.

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Welltodo SupportAdminWelltodo Support (Support, Welltodo) responded  · 

Hey Anon-
    We’ve heard this from quite a few users and we’re working on some changes that will make it a reality. It’s requiring some larger changes in the way data are entered but we’re getting closer. Hoping to have it ready for you soon-ish!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NancyNancy commented  · 

I too have just started a new medication and would appreciate a way to evaluate its effectiveness.
        So far, the 2 challenges I have completed have not resulted in an improvement in my migraines. I would like to continue tracking my migraines through this app, but I am doubtful the other challenges will benefit me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base